The New Balance Fresh Foam Vongo V5 uses unconventional geometrics and manufacturing to produce its Fresh Foam midsole that gives it additional support throughout the ride. It still offers the same soft, responsive feel and plush sensation you would expect from Fresh Foam.
Additionally, it uses a medial post to control your pronation, one that has been designed to blend in smoothly with the surrounding foam to give you a smoother transition through your stride.
The breathable Hypoknit upper not only continues New Balances trend of outstanding looking shoes, but it has embroidered areas for zonal support where needed.
Basing the outsole on the successful 1080v11 it has segmented areas for improved flexibility, however they have pulled the medial side out 5mm to provide a more stable platform.
• Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
• Hypoknit upper with embroidery for zonal support
• Medial post helps control pronation
• Lace-up closure for a secure fit
• 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
• Weight: 280g
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: