THE ART OF CONTROL
Crafted in Japan by hand from the finest K-Leather materials, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Made in Japan is designed to add precise control to your game. Set to feature at this summer’s major tournament in Russia, these football boots will feature on the feet of Keisuke Honda, Shinji Okazaki and Maya Yoshida.
Creating a barefoot feel on the ball for decisive and intelligent play, the re-engineered design of the K-leather integrated CT Frame, enhances the interaction between the ball and the foot across the medial and forefoot zones.
A dual-density outsole maximises traction and acceleration on firm natural ground surfaces, while a stretchable mesh band structure at the tongue of the boot, wraps around the foot for improved lockdown support and a secure fit.
|Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby. |
- 24 hour lasting takes Mizuno‘s signature fit to highest levels in the Made in Japan collection.
- The next instalment of the innovative and K-Leather integrated CT Frame enhances the interaction between the ball and the foot across the medial and forefoot zones.
- A supporting stretch mesh wraps around the foot to give a secure fit and lockdown in the midfoot and rear foot, whilst exposing the leather upper in the forefoot to maximise the barefoot feeling.
- A suede lining and soft mesh rear foot, ensure the fit of the Rebula offer superior comfort.
- High performance, dual density Nylon and TPU outsole offers optimum traction and acceleration on firm natural ground surfaces.
- Weight: 220g.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: