THE ART OF CONTROL
Crafted in Japan by hand from the finest K-Leather materials, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Made in Japan is designed to add precise control to your game.
Creating a barefoot feel on the ball for decisive and intelligent play, the re-engineered design of the K-leather integrated CT Frame, enhances the interaction between the ball and the foot across the medial and forefoot zones.
A dual-density outsole maximises traction and acceleration on firm natural ground surfaces, while a stretchable mesh band structure at the tongue of the boot, wraps around the foot for improved lockdown support and a secure fit.
|Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby. |
- 24 hour lasting takes Mizuno‘s signature fit to highest levels in the Made in Japan collection.
- The next instalment of the innovative and K-Leather integrated CT Frame enhances the interaction between the ball and the foot across the medial and forefoot zones.
- A supporting stretch mesh wraps around the foot to give a secure fit and lockdown in the midfoot and rear foot, whilst exposing the leather upper in the forefoot to maximise the barefoot feeling.
- A suede lining and soft mesh rear foot, ensure the fit of the Rebula offer superior comfort.
- High performance, dual density Nylon and TPU outsole offers optimum traction and acceleration on firm natural ground surfaces.
- Weight: 220g.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: