Combining the finest K-leather with cutting-edge material construction, the Mizuno Morelia Neo 3 β Made In Japan SG Mix delivers extreme speed while maintaining the premium comfort you expect from the Morelia range.
The third-generation Neo features an updated shape with a taller toebox, and, as always, the flagship “Made in Japan” edition has been lasted for 24 hours to offer the best possible fit.
Weighing in at just 190 grams, the super-light Beta version of the Morelia Neo 3 boasts Mizuno’s new Barefoot Knit material around the collar, which works in tandem with stretchy β mesh windows at the rearfoot to ensure maximum lockdown.
Thinner laces give a more streamlined feel around the tongue-less midfoot section, and even the famous Runbird logo is softer and lighter than ever before, further reducing weight.
Underfoot, the dual-density outsole provides superior stability and traction, and the studs have been reinforced to enhance durability for long-lasting performance on soft ground.
• 24-hour leather lasting enhances Mizuno’s signature fit to new levels in the ‘Made in Japan’ collection
• Superior K-Leather provides a luxurious design and enhanced sense of control the ball
• Knitted collar combined with β mesh windows provides great lockdown and fit
• Japanese crafted dual-density outsole ensures the best traction and lightness
• SG Mix soleplate provides traction on soft, natural ground
• Weight: 190g
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: