The adidas Predator Malice Control SG rugby boots in purple, red and orange from the Rising Sun pack pay tribute to the upcoming World Cup in Japan and have an asymmetrical lacing design which makes room for clean contact with the ball.
A layer of raised dots on the soft upper enhances ball control while waffle foam in the forefoot and Non-Stop Grip (NSG) offers cushioning and extra grip.
The Sprintframe outsole supports explosive back play on soft ground while the lightweight feel and Speed Traxion stud alignment further enhance speed.
- These soft, natural ground rugby boots are built for kicking precision
- A layer of raised dots on the soft upper enhances ball control
- Waffle foam in the forefoot offers cushioning and extra grip
- An asymmetrical lacing design makes room for clean contact with the ball
- The outsole supports explosive back play on soft ground
- For optimal performance and traction, tighten studs correctly
- Predator technology in the forefoot
- These boots meet the standards and regulations set by World Rugby
- Asymmetrical lace closure
- Synthetic upper with waffle foam
- Sprintframe construction
- Soft ground outsole
- Speed Traxion stud alignment
- Soft, lightweight feel
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: