The adidas Kakari X Kevlar SG soft ground rugby boots in legend ink blue, and cyan green utilise support tape which works with the Kevlar sections to further reinforce the midfoot for dominant forward play.
The laces, lace loops and support tape are built with hard-wearing DuPont Kevlar material and the outsole helps deliver ball-winning traction on soft ground.
These boots are part of adidas' Rising Sun Pack which celebrates the upcoming World Cup in Japan and use a Sockfit upper for a snug, supportive fit.
- Soft ground rugby boots
- Support tape further reinforces the midfoot
- The outsole helps deliver ball-winning traction
- Laces, lace loop and support tape built with hard-wearing DuPont Kevlar for durability and strength
- Sockfit upper for a snug, supportive fit
- Heel pull
- For optimal performance and traction, tighten studs correctly
- These boots meet the standards and regulations set by World Rugby
- 10mm heel rise for dynamic foot positioning
- Lace closure
- Leather upper with a leather forefoot split
- Soft ground outsole with customisable studs
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: