The women's HOKA Challenger ATR 5 stability trail running shoe in blue has a multi-lugged outsole which leaves you in no doubt as to its heritage.
Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, the lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions.
The Challenger ATR 5 also features midfoot overlays for improved lockdown as well as a supportive heel counter for lateral and medial security.
• Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability and breathability
• Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability
• Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
• Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
• Surface: All Terrain
• Category: Dynamic Stability
• Preferred Ride: Balanced
• Offset: 5mm
• Forefoot: 24mm
• Heel: 29mm
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: