Belonging to HOKA ONE ONE’s adventure-chasing SKY category of mountain footwear, the new Hoka Cotopaxi Torrent 2 sets the benchmark for lightweight trail running shoes.
Its stripped-back design saves on some of the bulk associated with trail shoes, allowing you to speed across all types of terrain, while still providing the grip and cushioning you need to maintain balance and stability.
The Torrent 2’s breathable mesh upper keeps you comfortable as you move, and also features reinforced overlays to guard against invasive bits of debris.
Underfoot, the PROFLY midsole absorbs impact forces, while an updated tread pattern with multi-directional lugs helps you keep a sure footing.
With this version Hoka have teamed up with Cotopaxi, thanks to a shared passion for responsible manufacturing and the great outdoors. Proceeds go towards Big City Mountaineers, an organisation giving unfairly marginalised youths a positive and rewarding outdoor experience.
• Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibre
• Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris Midsole:
• PROFLY midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
• Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
• Marbled, sticky rubber outsole Weight: 9.3 oz / 264g
• Geometry: 23mm heel 18mm forefoot
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: