The Garmin Enduro in Black and DLC Titanium is designed to follow you into hardship, made for punishing race conditions with scratch-resistant coated titanium bezel and durable water resistance.
Inside you’ll find a full suite of performance and tracking features, ideal for any outside activity from climbing to skiing or surfing. Multi-GNSS, Optical heart and blood oxygen sensors, sleep monitoring, respiration, hydration, and altitude acclimation monitoring are just the start.
Manage your time and progress with a variety of metrics and planning apps should you need them, and slip into your routine in confidence with lifestyle features like smartphone integration, contactless payments and incident detection.
Solar-charged battery technology and power management can net you up to 300 hours or 65 days depending on battery and watch mode.
• Get power from the sun, and go longer between charges.
• Stay in top form with enhanced recovery time, trail run VO2 max and more.
• Lightweight but durable for seriously epic race conditions.
• Conserve energy in your battery by managing sensor use.
• Find your way — even way off the beaten path — with precision GPS.
• Keep going, with 80 to 300 hours of battery life depending on mode and usage
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: