The Crazy Catch Wildchild Classic is the ultimate reaction net on the market and the only rebound net with TWO INSANE sides.
One side for a more controlled rebound with a football for passing drills and improving your touch and control then on the reverse an INSANE side that will send the football off the Crazy Catch in an unpredictable manner so you can improve your reaction speeds and responses and test your skill to the max.
As used by top premiership players and clubs and the new FA National Training Centre at Burton, the Wildchild is Crazy Catches most popular model.
The Wildchild Classic is the perfect sized Crazy Catch for football clubs and schools.
It’s portable yet still has a large surface area on which to play a range of training games and football specific drills for example volleying, heading, close control and first touch.
The Crazy Catch Classic is highly robust and can be used for a variety of exercises to improve reactions, hand eye co-ordination and agility as well as being great for team warm up games developing communication skills whilst having great fun.
• Patented SANE and INSANE rebound net technology
• SANE or INSANE for small balls, SANE for big balls
• Most popular size
• Rubber feet for strong grip and rebound stability
• Portable, lightweight, and preassembled for instant use
• Patented Crazy Catch net technology for unpredictable rebounds
• Adjustable bar so you can create variations in the angle of ball return
• Used by international athletes, teams and clubs across multiple sports including cricket, football, rugby, netball, hockey, tennis and more
• Includes: Carry bag, Level 2 Vision Ball, Crazy Catch timer, QR activity pack and target tiles
• Dimensions: 930mm (W) x 930mm (H)
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: