Built for backs, the Canterbury Speed 3.0 Pro SG features a streamlined design with a mesh textile upper and TPU skin for lightweight, durable performance.
An asymmetrical lacing system offers greater surface area at the instep for kicking, while an internal microfibre lining ensures long-lasting comfort. The 3.0 Pro’s knitted collar and tongue give you a locked-down fit and feel, enhancing stability as you move.
Underfoot, the TPU outsole has six screw-in studs along with multiple moulded conical studs, emphasising traction for rotational movements so you can change direction at pace.
• Internal knitted construction, with knitted collar and open knitted tongue design
• Asymmetric lacing
• Mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin
• Internal microfibre lining
• 3D moulded heel counter
• EVA footbed
• Improved foam positioning
• TPU outsole with 6 metal studs
• Removable 8mm studs - wrench tool included
• Soft ground rugby boots
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: