Designed to provide support while remaining lightweight, the Canterbury Phoenix 3.0 Pro SG features a mesh textile upper with a TPU skin for durability, allowing you to move freely on the pitch match after match.
A stretchy neoprene tongue with internal straps gives a locked-down feel, while a 3D moulded heel counter provides stability for agile movements.
Underfoot, the TPU outsole underfoot features a mix of screw-in and moulded studs for maximum grip on soft ground.
• Mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin
• Stretch neoprene tongue construction with internal straps
• Internal mesh lining
• 3D moulded heel counter
• EVA footbed
• Improved foam positioning
• TPU outsole with 8 metal studs
• Removable 13mm studs - wrench tool included
• Soft ground rugby boots
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: