Built on a low-profile power last, the Phoenix 2.0 offers the optimum rugby fit, with a wide forefoot and a locked in toe box and collar to ensure dynamic, supported movement.
A hybrid upper construction combines a lightweight airmesh heel with a full grain leather toe box for performance from the outset.
An 8 stud hybrid outsole plate ensures traction across all ground conditions, whilst an 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and promotes a dynamic foot positioning.
• Hybrid upper construction provides performance and comfort - full grain leather vamp with synthetic mesh quarter
• Dynamic collar and toe shaping provide locked in fit
• Wide-fitting forefoot shaping
• Hybrid8 plate outsole provides lightweight traction
• Moulded sock liner offers arch support
• 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain
• Upper: 51% Full grain Leather 49% PU synthetic
• Insock: 100% EVA Lasting
• Board: 100% Polyester
• Outsole: 100% TPU
• Studs: 90% Nylon 10%Steel
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: