Meshes varying from flexible, semi-rigid and rigid create compression that is targeted to different parts of the calf and lower leg in the BV Sport Calf Sleeves Booster One. This variation optimises the results of compression such as reduced recovery times, lower injury rates, and improved performance.
Should not be worn during sleep, or when travelling.
• Compression selective: adapted pressure to the calf. Fast and effective elimination of toxins.
• Calf support: reinforced knit at the calf. Improves muscular support at the calf and reduces parasitic oscillatory movements and vibrations, sources of muscular lesions and fatigue.
• Wide border: helps prevent tightness whilst maintaining blood flow
• Ultra-light: optimal comfort
• Scientific concept: our compression support ranges are manufactured using circular knitting machines. This technique enables us to control the pressure and cut more accurately.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: