The ASICS Women’s Magic Speed combines a stiff forefoot and a curved sole design to reduce the flex on your ankle for a more efficient stride and less fatigue. The smooth rolling sensation works alongside the forefoot carbon plate to give improved toe off propulsion.
By stacking the midsole with FF Blast foam ASICS can provide lots of energetic cushioning, while simultaneously keeping the weight down to a minimum. An engineered mesh upper gives improved ventilation and structure, while AHAR rubber offers targeted durability and traction.
• Engineered Mesh Upper Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
• GUIDESOLE Technology The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
• FF BLAST technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
• AHAR Outsole Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
• A lightweight carbon plate runs from the midfoot forward to add structure and improve toe-off propulsion.
• Heel Drop: 5mm
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: