The ASICS Gel-Nimbus 23 continues the unmatched long-running comfort of the Gel-Nimbus series, improving the GEL technology cushioning yet again for the 23rd iteration to absorb more impact underfoot. 3D space construction and FLYTEFOAM Propel technology ensures a responsive feel for an energetic and responsive ride, mile after mile.
The TRUSTIC technology under the arch provides gender-specific support, with the mens version offer articulated directional support support, alongside the durable LITE outsole that also brings lightweight traction. A new lightweight, engineered mesh allows your feet to experience increased breathability with a supportive and adaptable fit.
With a wide fit and ORTHOLITE sockliner, model 23 helps you with a forgiving and secure ride without sacrificing integrity, continuing the heritage of comfort and support for distance runners.
• Wide-fit neutral running shoe
• GEL™ technology to the forefoot and rearfoot
• Gender-specific TRUSSTIC – men’s build for articulated support
• Engineered Mesh upper
• FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology to the midsole for increased cushioning, impact absorption and response
• ASICS LITE outsole for enhanced durability
• Ortholite X-55 sockliner
• 3D Space construction improves footstrike zone compression
• Reflective elements
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: