Redefine traditional running in the adidas Womens Ultraboost Laceless shoes. A Primeknit upper provides a sock-like fit that hugs the foot and allows it to move in harmony with your footstrike. A forged band at the midfoot gives a locked-down fit and energy-returning Boost releases an energised push-off for a fast, light ride.
Runner type; Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience.
Lightweight comfort; Forged adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort.
Energised cushioning; Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
Natural movement; Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
Data-driven design; Aramis 3D motion capture system maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation.
• Recommended for: Long, urban runs
• Arch type: Normal
• Forged midfoot band
• Stabilising Torsion System
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
• Laceless construction
• Forged adidas Primeknit textile upper
• Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• Responsive Boost midsole
• Sock-like construction hugs the foot
• Weight: 234 g (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: