The adidas Ultraboost ST stability running shoes in black and white's stretchy knit upper has a knit-in band across the forefoot for support and a lockdown fit.
An adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement.
Dual-density Boost cushioning on the medial side provides energised stability for a smooth, responsive ride.
Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
- Weight: 11.5 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.3 in (heel: 1.3 in / forefoot: 0.9 in)
- Arch type: Normal
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Textile lining
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and supportive
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: