A full-length Zoom Air unit and bevelled heel work together for optimal responsiveness in the Women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35, while engineered mesh and Flywire cables lock you down for speed.
Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit and the heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Bevelled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon
- High resiliency sock liner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support
- Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility
- Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel) Last: MR-1
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: