The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe has an engineered mesh to provide targeted ventilation and support within the upper, with a Dynamic Support system in the sole to provide structure to your run.
Featuring a Zoom Air unit and Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot for cushioning, these shoes also have a partial bootie to wrap the foot for a snug comfortable fit.
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
- Weight: 11.5oz/326g (men's 10) Last: MR-10 Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel)
- Athlete: Galen Rupp
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: