Elite Nike runners in Kenya tested and provided feedback for the Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Shield shoes which feature a featherlight, translucent upper that looks as fast as it feels.
They're incredibly lightweight for optimal speed while the heel collar has been engineered to taper away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet and sits directly under your foot for heightened responsiveness.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Sealed seams help keep water out.
- Rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Last: MR-10 Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel) Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: