Easily transfer music from your computer to the Forerunner 645 Music smartwatch and tee up your playlists to help power you to blistering times - all while leaving your phone at home.
The Garmin Pay Ready contactless payment method means you can leave your wallet next to your phone - just pay and keep on moving.
The Garmin Forerunner 645 Music is also packed full of crucial running metrics to help you analyse and improve your performance.
Biomechanical measurements, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form, so you can bring your best.
Once paired with your compatible smartphone* you’ll be able to receive and respond to text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist.
- Take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training
- In the pool, the Forerunner 645 Music will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more
- The Forerunner 645 Music will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle
- Training status monitoring tool automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching
- Download apps, widgets, watch faces and other apps to personalise your watch with Garmin's Connect IQ app store
- Bluetooth headphones sold separately
- *The Garmin Forerunner 645 Music smartwatch can only be paired with Android smartphones
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: