Soft calf leather guarantees the natural ball feel that's been a hallmark of Tiempo rugby boots for almost two decades and newly developed Nike technology brings it bang up-to-date.
Built on an anatomical last with an internal heel counter, the Legacy II FG boasts a snug, locked-down and close to the foot fit with a pre moulded sockliner which offers cushioning and support to help decrease stud pressure and intensify comfort.
A full length TPU plate designed to move with your foot, works in unison with the insole board to provide a smooth transition from mid foot to forefoot and multi-directional flexibility.Features Include:
- Moulded foam counter holds heel in place during play.
- TPU flex plate moves with your foot for comfort traction and stability.
- Anchored-tongue remains stationary for a locked-down snug fit.
- Vacuum-pressed leather on vamp with an interior foam cutout creating a subtle quilted effect.
- High-performance sockliner offers support and cushioning to help reduce stud pressure and increase comfort.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.