The use of ice, or cryotherapy, for musculoskeletal injuries has been a primary treatment approach used by healthcare providers for many years. Today, cryotherapy use continues to be a proven and beneficial aide to managing soft tissue injury.
Cryotherapy is an effective method for reducing inflammation and pain and as a means for speeding up recovery time. The Hyperice Ice Compression Technology (ICT) devices are portable, simple-to-use tools that deliver effective cryotherapy.
Each Hyperice ICT device is composed of 2 parts:
1. Ice Cell with Air Release Technology: The Ice Cell provides the "cold" component by harnessing the power of real ice which is loaded into the Ice Cell each time the Hyperice is used.
2. Compression Wrap: Each Hyperice compression wrap is designed to apply maximum pressure to the Ice Cell, pushing all excess air to the surface so it can be released from the Ice Cell.
The patented Air Release Valve removes excess air from the ice cell. This enables the compression wrap to apply pressure to the ice which allows the ice to conform to the body and form an "ice cast" around the desired body part. This Air Release Technology increases compression, surface contact and surface area of the ice- resulting in a greater depth of penetration of cold into the body's soft tissue.
Championed by some of the best athletes in the US including the likes of Blake Griffin, Hope Solo, Troy Polamalu, Adrian Peterson and Rudy Gay, the Hyperice brand has finally hit British shores.
Multi-layered compression to attack back pain and inflammation. Rebuild from the centre, return to balance.
The back device provides optimal cold therapy for back pain associated with any of the following: soreness, stiffness, spasms, overuse, strain, arthritis, SI joint pain, sciatica.
Hyperice – Prevent. Recharge. Recover.Features Include:
- COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES
- • 3mm premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- • Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- • Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- • Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- • Machine Washable
- ICE CELL FEATURES
- • Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- • Ultra-thin durable cell skin for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- • Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours maximizing the points of contact
- • Antimicrobial cell skin prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria fungi)
- • Easy to load wide mouth opening
- • Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- • Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- • 10 X 10 icing surface area
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.