DON'T JUST CHANGE. EVOLVE.
A brand new design, the Evolution V1 boasts a lightweight Micro PU that gives the boot remarkable strength and stability for something so light. The improved, streamlined last gives the boot a skin-like fit.
The unique front TPU stud positionhas been designed spcifically for rugby, providing extra traction in all conditions.
The Speedplate HYB sole unit helps make this the lightest Gilbert boot to date. The unique stud configuration has a mix of exchangeable screw-in studs and moulded TPU studs for maximum acceleration and traction.
The full length IONIC Foam footbed maximises energy transfer when the foot is planted, ensuring the most explosive response from the boot.Features Include:
- Micro PU Upper Technology – A lightweight micro PU makes for a light strong stable shoe.
- New Improved Last – streamlined last ensures a second skin like fit.
- Full Length IONIC Foam footbed – Maximises energy transfer on foot plant to ensure the most explosive response from the shoe.
- SPEEDPLATE HYB – Unique stud configuration has a mix of exchangeable screw-in studs and moulded TPU studs for maximum acceleration and grip on soft grounds
- Unique front TPU stud position designed for rugby provides traction in all kind of rucks and mauls.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.