The Garmin Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution colour display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Whether you’re training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and swolf score. The drill logging feature allows you to easily log swim drills and kick sets at the pool, and the 2 types of rest timers keep you pushing off the wall on time. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
The 920XT is compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+® power meters, including the Vector™ line of single- and dual-sensing pedal options.
If you train with heart rate and a power meter, Forerunner 920XT can derive your VO2 max estimate for cycling to help monitor changes in your fitness. The colour gauge shows how you rank compared to other athletes in your age group. Another feature that lets you see how you measure up to others is Garmin Connect segments. Once your ride’s done and uploaded to Garmin Connect, you can see where you stand on the segment leader board.
Based on the same technology available in our Forerunner 620 and fēnix™ 2, the 920XT helps you train for optimal running form when used with the HRM-Run™ monitor. This pairing allows the 920XT to report your cadence (total steps per minute), vertical oscillation (amount of “bounce” in your step) and ground contact time (how much time your foot spends on the ground during each step). The 920XT also has a metronome feature with vibe and audible alerts to guide your cadence training.
The 920XT benefits from advanced heart Rate-based features. When used with a heart rate monitor (either a standard Garmin HRM or the HRM-Run), Forerunner 920XT offers additional features that can dial in your recovery status as well as your racing potential. First is a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your recovery state within the first several minutes of an aerobic activity. After the activity, the 920XT provides a recovery time indicating how long before you should attempt another hard effort. The 920XT can also estimate your VO2 max for running when used with a heart rate monitor and for cycling when used with a heart rate monitor and power meter. Based on that data, it can predict your running race times for several distances.
There are multiple ways to sync your data with Garmin Connect. The 920XT can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app on your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology. You can also set up one or more Wi-Fi® hot spots, and the 920XT will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range. Or sync with your desktop through a USB connection.
Pair the 920XT with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app for additional capabilities that can help you stay connected during your cycling and running workouts or races. The live tracking feature lets you invite followers using email or social media so they can see your stats and location on a map in real time. Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch when paired with your compatible Android™ or Apple® device. When the 920XT is paired with your phone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app, your completed workouts can instantly upload.
Physical dimensions - 1.9” x 2.2” x 0.5” (48 x 55 x 12.7 mm)
Display size, WxH - 1.1" x 0.8" (2.9 x 2.1 cm)
Display resolution, WxH – 205 x 148 pixels
Weight – 2.1oz (61g)
Battery life - Up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 24 hours in training mode; up to 4 months in watch mode
Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 metersFeatures Include:
- - Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- - V02 max estimate
- - Recovery advisor
- - Race predictor
- - Running dynamics
- - Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts without need for a foot pod)
- - Personal records
- - Compatible with Vector™
- - Multiple bike profiles
- Running Cycling Features
- - Heart rate monitor (Some versions)
- - Foot pod (optional)
- - Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- - Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
- - Courses (compete against previous activities)
- - Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- - Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- - Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- - Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- - Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
- - Advanced workouts (create custom goal-oriented workouts)
- - Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- - Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- - Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- - Heart rate-based calorie computation
- - Calculates calories burned
- - Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- - Customizable screen(s)
- - Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- - Shock Resistant
- Swimming Features
- - Pool swim metrics (lengths distance pace stroke count/rate calories)
- - Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
- - Open water swim metrics (distance pace stroke count/rate calories)
- - Drill logging
- - Rest timers
- Activity Tracking Features
- - Step counter
- - Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- - Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- - Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- What's in the box
- - Forerunner 920XT
- - HRM-Run
- - Charging/data cradle
- - Manuals
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.