The Phoenix 2.0 is designed with a durable PU upper and a heavily cushioned collar to ensure maximum wearer comfort. They're engineered on Canterbury's new wide fit Power Last 1.1, which offers a comfortable wide forefoot and a locked in toebox and collar. Also an 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and promotes a power positioning whilst a hybrid outsole with TPU studs and 8 removable studs ensures traction on soft ground.Features Include:
- Synthetic PU upper for durability
- 10mm foam cushioning in collar for comfort
- Wide-fitting forefoot shaping
- Hybrid8 plate outsole provides lightweight traction 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain
- Upper: 100% PU synthetic
- Insock: 100% EVA Lasting
- Board: 100% Polyester
- Outsole: 100% TPU
- Studs: 90% Nylon 10%Steel
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.