The Canterbury Control Elite 6 Stud Rugby Boots are constructed using the latest technology. Featuring an EVA pre-moulded sock liner, which provides superior support and cushioning, and finished with a soft and durable synthetic upper with 3D rubberised print, for supreme control and precision in your kicking.
The 6 stud format offers stability in the rear and mid foot whilst remaining flexible in the forefoot, enhancing agility and speed. Essential heel support is offered in the form of an external Heel Counter which helps stabilise movement and power you through tackles. Comfort in this area is also enhanced by a PU heel lining which enhances comfort and reduces stress around the ankle.Features Include:
- Synthetic Leather Upper - With 3D Rubberised print for excellent softness control and precision in kicking ideal for backs.
- Traditional Lacing System - Helps to provide excellent support and fitting for great performance.
- Nylon 6 Stud Outsole - With reinforced zones provides great grip and traction in muddy conditions.
- TPU Pre-Moulded Heel Lining - Enhances step-in comfort and eases stress around the ankle during play.
- Lasting Board - Narrow made with Top Grade Nylon (Waterproof)
- EVA Pre-Moulded Sockliner - Offers great in-step cushioning.
- Aluminium/Nylon Composite Studs
- External 3D TPU Heel Counter - Non-deformable offers excellent support and stability in the rear foot.
- Tongue - Neoprene sock construction which enhances mid-foot support and comfort.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.