Crafted with a premium kangaroo leather forefoot, the firm ground version of the adidas Copa 18.1 delivers outstanding comfort and feel as well as a glove-like fit.
The X-Ray vamp cage allows better control of the ball and minimises ball slippage without the need for stitching and helps the leather retain its shape for longer.
A knitted integrated Techfit tongue, midfoot and rear foot provide a sock-like fit with foam heel pads for extra comfort and support around the Achilles.
An arched midfoot increases the stability of these adidas boots while a breathable and durable Ortholite sockliner guarantees superior cushioning and comfort.
Lightweight yet extremely stable, the Sprintframe soleplate has conical studs for reliable traction on firm ground.
Please note: These are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football.Features Include:
- Premium K-leather in the forefoot for supreme comfort and feel
- Integrated X-Ray vamp cage gives you greater control and reduced ball slippage
- Foam heel pads offer unmatched comfort
- OrthoLite sockliner for comfort and performance
- Arched midfoot for increased stability
- Lightweight and stable Sprintframe plate
- Conical studs for smooth penetration on firm ground
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.