The adipower Kakari SG boots by adidas feature a lightweight synthetic upper for comfort and a new lacing system made to fit narrow to wide feet.
There is a 5mm heel gradient in these rugby boots which shifts the body mass forward over the centre of the body, allowing faster transition from standstill to action with substantially less strain on the lower limbs. The concept of raising the heel means that the foot is in the same position as it would be in a running shoe.
This boot can be used in conjunction with the adidas miCoach Speed Cell for PC/Mac and iPhone.Features Include:
- - Synthetic upper for lightweight comfort
- - New lacing design provides custom fit for narrow to wide feet
- - Pre-moulded EVA sockliner with additional anti-slip EVA inserts; 5 mm heel raise for a dynamic foot position
- - miCoach compatible
- - SPEED GRIP outsole provides the best grip in agility-inspired events
- - Band of power in midfoot supports and secures the foot
- - 6x2 stud configuration for incredible traction and power
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.