With a focus on reducing the risk of injury and maximising muscle support, the K-Proprium Long Tights feature Dynamic Gradient Compression, Laminar Bands and a biomechanical design.
The compression works to increase oxygen delivery to active muscles, while the biomechanically placed Laminar Bands improves proprioception and joint stability, thereby minimising the risk of injury. The biomechanical design focuses on supporting the Achilles tendon, ITB and TFL muscle groups.
Meanwhile the ergonomically shaped waistband offers core support by stabilising the lower abdominals and back. With the addition of A-seams and bonded hems, the tights reduce the potential for chafing and irritation, keeping you moving freely and comfortably from start to finish. Features Include:
- Dynamic Gradient Compression increases muscle oxygenation and helps speed up recovery time
- Biomechanically placed Laminar Bands improve proprioception and joint stability to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
- Core support and stability from ergonomically shaped waistband
- A-seams for comfort and durability
- ADAPTIVE technology keeps you warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- Bonded hems enhance the comfort
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Main fabric: 76% Polyester 24% Elastane
- Laminar Bands: 42% Polyamide 58% Elastane exclusive of trims
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.