The compression support also aids in reducing deep vein thrombosis, making them a great accessory for long haul travel.
With a focus on comfort, the Recovery Compression Socks feature low-profile toe seams and a comfortable left and right construction, which enhances the fit and eliminates friction and irritation.
Finally, benefiting from SKINS Copper Technology in the heel and toe, the socks have antifungal properties which keep you feeling fresher for longer.Features Include:
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression is designed for passive recovery
- Improved blood circulation can help reduce the risk of DVT (deep vein thrombosis) during long haul flights
- Low-profile toe seams eliminate friction
- Comfortable left and right construction
- SKINS Copper Technology in the heel and toe acts as an antifungal and promotes wound healing
- Bioceramic yarns for superior temperature optimisation
- High quality fabric increases the durability
- 44% Polyester 40% Polyamide 10% Elastane 4% Polypropylene 2% Copper Fibre
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.