Updated to reduce the layers and weight, the Nike Free RN 2017 brings you mile after mile of comfort. Featuring a breathable circular-knit upper, the shoe has an improved 1:1 fit and better support. Low-profile cushioning encourages a more natural footstrike while a minimal, moulded sockliner mimics the curvature of your foot for enhanced support.
With a tri-star outsole pattern, the shoe adjusts to your foot’s every step, expanding and contracting for flexible cushioning. Finally, segments of solid rubber under the toe and heel enhance traction and durability.Features Include:
- Updated circular-knit upper provides support with an improved 1:1 fit
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel encourage natural footstrike
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with your step for flexible cushioning
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive supportive fit
- Minimal moulded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support
- Segments of solid rubber under the toe and heel enhance traction and durability in key wear zones
- Weight: 8.4oz (Men's size 10)
- Offset: 8mm (14mm forefoot 22mm heel)
- Last: QD-39
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.