The Nike Flex RN 2017 was designed to give you optimal flexibility and comfort for natural, unrestricted foot movements. The nearly seamless, one-piece engineered mesh upper not only provides ventilation but also promotes flexible support. Meanwhile, Flywire technology is woven into the mesh, which integrates with the laces for a dynamic and supportive fit.
From the moulded EVA sockliner to the co-moulded midsole, the Flex RN 2017 ensures comfort, durability and a smooth ride. Finally, with a minimal heel design and tri-star outsole pattern with rubber pods in the toe and heel, the shoes offer a natural fit and exceptional flexibility and traction.Features Include:
- Dynamic Flywire cables provide a one-to-one fit
- Engineered mesh provides breathable support
- Tri-star outsole pattern enhances flexibility
- Minimal heel design provides a more natural fit
- Co-moulded midsole uses a softer injected Phylon (IP) core foam directly underfoot and a slightly firmer injected unit sole (IU) carrier foam to deliver comfort and durability for a smooth ride
- Heel is rounded for a smooth transition at initial touch down
- Weight: 7.8 oz (Men's size 10)
- Offset: 7mm (13mm forefoot 20mm heel)
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.