The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 arrives with dynamic Flywire cables to help secure a one-to-one fit for added comfort.Features Include:
- Dynamic Fit technology delivers a one-to-one fit.
- Engineered mesh upper offers lightweight ventilation.
- Zoom Air units provide responsive cushioning.
- Partial mesh bootie wraps the foot for a plush comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Premium Cushlon ST Foam provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel.
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device at contact for a soft smooth transition. The rubber is segmented to enhance flexibility.
- Waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction. Lugs have been turned sideways from the previous version to enhance cushioning.
- Athletes: Mo Farah Weight: 10.1oz/285g (men's size 10) Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot 22mm heel) Last: MR-10
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.