The unique Mizuno Synchro midsole design combines two different midsole compounds to help synchronise your body and movement, the Synchro MX 2 provides runners with exceptionally soft cushioning underfoot and a more comfortable run. The top piece of the midsole offers added stability, preventing the foot from sinking, whilst the bottom piece delivers outstanding heel-to-toe responsiveness.
A fully engineered AIRmesh upper construction delivers the ultimate in breathability, to keep you feeling cool and comfortable as you run. The addition of a high-grade Premium Insock further enhances the comfort.
The outsole of the Synchro MX features X10 carbon rubber for impressive durability and traction where it is needed most, allowing for longer wear in high impact areas.Features Include:
- AIRmesh upper construction for optimal breathability
- DynamotionFit uses advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle
- Premium Insock for added cushioning and comfort
- X10 carbon rubber outsole for exceptional durability and added traction
- Lightweight U4icX midsole
- SmoothRide technology creates an outstandingly smooth ride
- Unique Mizuno Synchro sole construction
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.