These men's running shoes feature a Primeknit upper built with sweat-wicking yarns for enhanced moisture management.
The open-knit structure supplies endless airflow over the miles, while energy-returning Boost fuels every push-off and touchdown with responsive cushioning.
Supportive heel construction is designed to enable the free motion of the Achilles tendon
Rubber outsole with superior grip adapts to every runner’s foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility with premium cushioning
- BOOST is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give the more you get
- Knit midfoot cage for maximum breathability and a locked-down fit; torsion system between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride while continental rubber gives you superior traction
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.