Built on a low profile power last, the Phoenix 2.0 offers the optimum rugby fit, with a wide forefoot and a locked in toe box and collar to ensure dynamic, supported movement. A hybrid upper construction combines a lightweight airmesh heel with a full grain leather toe box for performance from the outset. An 8 stud hybrid outsole plate ensures traction across all ground conditions, whilst an 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and promotes a dynamic foot positioning.Features Include:
- Hybrid upper construction provides performance and comfort - full grain leather vamp with synthetic mesh quarter
- Dynamic collar and toe shaping provide locked in fit
- Wide-fitting forefoot shaping
- Hybrid8 plate outsole provides lightweight traction
- Moulded sock liner offers arch support
- 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain
- Upper: 51% Full grain Leather 49% PU synthetic
- Insock: 100% EVA Lasting
- Board: 100% Polyester
- Outsole: 100% TPU
- Studs: 90% Nylon 10%Steel
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.