The Phoenix 2.0 has been designed with a durable PU upper and a heavily cushioned collar to ensure maximum wearer comfort. Engineered on Canterbury's new wide fit Power Last 1.1, which offers a comfortable wide forefoot and a locked in toebox and collar. Further an 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and promotes a power positioning whilst a 6 stud outsole ensures traction on soft ground.Features Include:
- Synthetic PU upper for durability
- Reinforced toe box for forefoot strength
- 10mm foam cushioning in collar for comfort
- Wide-fitting forefoot shaping
- 6 stud outsole plate 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain
- Upper: 100% PU synthetic
- Insock: 100% EVA Lasting
- Board: 100% Polyester
- Outsole: 100% TPU
- Studs: 90% Nylon 10%Steel
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.