Cross training involves a wide range of dynamic movements, which can place great strain on your muscles. With this in mind, 2XU have created a top featuring MCS mapping that targets your pectoralis trapezius, latissimus dorsi and trapezius to combat muscle soreness and help prevent injury.
Graduated compression helps your muscles warm up faster while improving muscle oxygenation. As well as providing support, the powerful compression fabric also contributes to an exceptional fit and increases the durability of the top.
With moisture-wicking yarns to keep you dry and flatlock seams that improve the comfort, the MCS Cross Training Compression Top is a great piece of kit, whatever your workout demands.Features Include:
- MCS mapping to pectoralis trapezius latssimus dorsi and trapezius to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles.
- Graduated compression for faster warm up of muscles.
- Compression support to entire upper body.
- Powerful compression fabric using INVISTA LYCRA for exceptional fit support and durability.
- Moisture wicking yarns to keep you dry.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
As the World's Largest Online Rugby Store, Pro-Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.